Clancy is an elegant portfolio theme for Jekyll
Clancy is an elegant portfolio theme for Jekyll designed for photographers, designers, illustrators, artists, creatives, etc. This theme will help you professionally introduce yourself to your visitors and showcase your work in a minimalistic style. This super clean and fully optimized theme can be easily customized to suit your needs.
- Works with GitHub Pages (host it for free)
- Dark and light mode user can select themself
- 100% responsive Design
- Clean and Modern Code
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Super fast performance ⚡⚡⚡
- No jQuery, only vanilla JS
- Social sharing buttons
- Scroll to top button
- Syntax highlighting (supports the Jekyll syntax highlighter)
- Compatible with modern browsers
- Medium style image zoom
- Image Lazy loading
- Image gallery
- Tags Page
- Custom logo support
- Supports contact form (Formspree)
- Supports MailChimp newsletter
- Supports Disqus comments
- Supports Google Analytics
- Ionicons icons
- Free Google Fonts
- Free Updates & Support
Installing Ruby & Jekyll
If this is your first time using Jekyll, please follow the Jekyll docs and make sure your local environment (including Ruby) is setup correctly.
To run the theme locally, navigate to the theme directory and run
bundle install to install the dependencies, then run
jekyll serve or
bundle exec jekyll serve to start the Jekyll server.
I would recommend checking the Deployment Methods page on Jekyll website.
Before using the Clancy theme, please read the attached documentation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by mail Contact